The major focus of our fund raising at this time is raising money to go toward the construction of a new Henry F. Hauser Museum in the City of Sierra Vista, AZ.
The Sierra Vista Historical Society, Inc. is a non-profit 501 (3)c organization, EIN #73-1654706. Your donation is tax deductible. 100% of the funds donated to the new museum go to the new museum. There are no administrative costs taken out.
Contributions can be made in several different ways:
¬†In Memoriam Program
Give a gift in memory of a loved one to the SVHS Building Fund. Following receipt of your donation the Society will send a card toe the family of the person in memory notifying them of you donation. We sill not disclose the amount of your donation. We will also send you a tax-deductible receipt. ¬† Combined donations amounting to $500 or more will place the name of the person in memory on a special remembrance plaque to be located in the new museum.
Click here to download the In Memoriam Donation form
This is a compact between the donor and the SVHS where the donor agrees to pledge a certain amount over a stated number of years.
Click here to download the Pledge Program form
Make a provision in your will to leave a portion to the building fund for a new museum.
We currently have 120 total members in the society.
- ¬†A single membership costs $15
- A family membership costs $20
- Lifetime membership cost $1000
There are several types of yearly memberships:
- Single or Family Membership.
- Patron support at several levels: Wrangler $100, Cowboy $200, Foreman $300, Rancher $500, Amounts above the basic memberships are tax-deductible and your name(s) will be added to a patron recognition plaque located in the museum.
- Corporate/Business membership.¬† This membership will allow you to post an ad and have a link to your website.¬† We are also linked to the city of Sierra Vista web and are one of their top rated links.
- Honorary Membership. ¬†This is obtained by giving an oral history, by long time area residents, to the Museum. (one year membership)
Click Here to go to:¬†
Form for Single, Family, Patron or Corporate/Business Memberships
The Sierra Vista Genealogy Club
Formed in 2006, is hosted by members of the Tombstone Chapter of the Nat’l Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution. ¬†It became a project of the Sierra Vista Historical Society in 2009.
The clubs Meets of the first wednesday of each month October through May at the Ethel Berger Center from 1:00 to 4:00. ¬†The Club’s purpose is to foster genealogical research.
For more information: Call 803-7906 or go to ¬†sierravistagenie.wordpress.com
All photos are courtesy of the Henry F. Hauser Museum